Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day


What Great weather we had that day. I know this is a Grammie Blog but without my girls I would not be a Grammie. I have the most beautiful girls.

We took all different poses and it was so fun. Caleb was there, of course, he was involved in the indoor fun. I am finding lately that people are asking me, do you have any grandchildren yet? I, of course, take the opportunity to brag about my grandson Caleb; but now I can brag about our granddaughter, Hailey Ann! She came a couple weeks early, the day before Mother's Day. Peter's son Ben and wife Jessica had their first baby! She is also beautiful. I wonder sometimes how many grandchildren I will have by the end of my life.
I need to be more creative with my grandchildren. I have a book I need to look at and do very special things with them.
I wish grandchildren for everyone!!! It is like no other fun in life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment