Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Family




Hello Everyone
This time I would like you to meet some of my family. This is "Pa", my wonderful husband and Caleb's Grampa. Pa is Caleb's best member of the family. He just loves to be with Pa; he can crawl all over him and Pa teases him alot; that makes him laugh. But if Pa scholds him, Caleb is tore up more than anyone else. Pa is Caleb's Hero!!





Then there are my two girls. They have always been the treasures of my heart. Their personalities are so different, yet so much the same. They each have become women of faith and women of strength; through their trials as well as their fun. The taller gal (Vicky) is the mother of Caleb. And the gal with the crown (it was just her birthday)(Wendy) is known to Caleb as TeeTee (Auntie). As every woman knows, it is a different kind of love for a grandchild then it is for your own child. But all three bring me joy, give me life and will forever be loved by me.


I love family!!! It is the most important thing in my life besides my realtionship with my savior Jesus Christ. Caleb was here this weekend and my husband and I; we had a great time walking in the woods and just playing and talking with him all weekend. I am so looking forward to being with my family on Easter Sunday - we will be going to a brunch and really have a relaxing day.



1 comment:

  1. AWWWW!! you are so loving and so loved! :)

    ReplyDelete