Friday, March 12, 2010

AS GRAMMIE'S WOULD HAVE IT!


What a week. I had so much fun with Caleb the other day. Laughing never stopped. I believe that a Grammie can have a special relationship with their grandchildren even at the age of 2. Sometimes when he looks at me he just looks content, happy and really enjoys our time together. Caleb will be 3 in August this year and pretty soon I am going to be writing that Caleb is turning 20 this year. I pray that our relationship has grown to the point that he still wants to be my buddy; do things together, or just sit and talk about what he is doing in this life of his; and where God is leading him. I pray that his life goes easier; but then the rough times is what makes him a man of honor and respect. Does anyone out there relate to the fact that I can't stand going a few days without seeing him, having him overnight, playing the silly games we play. I am sure there are Grandparents out there that feel the same way....but where are you? I want to hear other adventures from Grammies about their grandchildren. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment