Monday, March 8, 2010

The Beginning of My Life as a Grammie

Where do I start....this life journey has taken me through so many things in my almost 54 years. There are so many things I didn't do and so many things I did do that changed the course of my life. It's a turning point being a Grammie, like no other feeling I have ever had in joyous times. I connected with High School friends in the past year and it was GREAT! I loved High School, didn't want to leave. There is so much we talked about, I haven't laughed that much in years. One of them was a Grammie, too. I am becoming one of those women who talks about their grandchild all the time. He is on my ringtone when my phone rings and his face is on the face of my phone. I am a Grammie through and through. It's even more fun because I raised two girls and now he is a boy - what an experience. His name is Caleb and is a very good boy, and so funny.

So I don't know if I am doing this Blog right, but I will be back. I will keep posting as often as I can. Is anyone out there that wants to share?

1 comment:

  1. What a pleasant story to tell. Many have follow the foot steps you are leading and with the grace of God we are awarded these precious little ones. We tend to cherish every moment we have, spoiling them rotten. While Grammie's are always special, let's not forget the Grandpa side story. What a wonderful day and a wonderful world we live in...it would be nice to live portions of our life again. Sharing has always been a way of connecting to special people and I truly hope a graceful blessing comes your way. Gary

    ReplyDelete